Sunday, June 1, 2008

people who suck the joy out of everything

In my case it's the same person who ... never listens to anything you try and tell her.
The reason for that is because she is trying to formulate an answer or tell you her "story" and doesn't really care what you have to say. Then why ask you in the first place?

This is compounded by the fact that she isn't very .... how shall I put this.... cognitively with it... can we say that. She is great at keeping books.. She did it for years. But it takes her a while to figure out other things and even when she's wrong, she swears she's right. That she knew that all along.

At every meal. I guess she thinks no one can see for them selves what is on the table, because she has to ask if you've gotten your peas yet.. Or ask me if I've gotten them for Kevin. Like he can't help himself.

I am so tired of being second guessed, questioned, made fun of because I like gadgets or don't spend my money the way she would. I have turned to drink.

Yep.. you read me right. I have to have something potent daily. Or start screaming.
Gods!!



She used to run a very efficient house and still does. She's a hard worker.
Gotta give her ...her props, but christ on a Popsicle stick. I need a vacation.

No comments: