Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas cookies and Proud Yardbirds.

The following are my chickens. The adult hens, the rooster and the new biddies. They are over a month old now, so I will probably be letting them out in a week or so.





Then the next one is the Back portion of Carrie's Sweater, and a portion of one of the side pieces. Yes it is a different color. Two front sections will be the green as well and the arms and sides are orange. The long neck section is the center of the hood.

And one kind of Christmas cookies. Almond/raspberry tarts. Under them are the gingerbread cookies, but I'll take another pic of them later after I've decorated them. I still have more of the same left to bake but I will do that tomorrow.


2 comments:

DragonsChest said...

I like how nicely the two colors on your sweater go together. Cookies look yummy, as do the chickens! :)

By George said...

Those are my daughter's favorite colors.

I do love to eat chicken.. but not when I know them personally lol .