Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer

Summer is here full blast in Central Texas. Sooo hot!!!
My kids were here from Mississippi.Got to see my granddaughter for the first time in about 3 years. Don't want it to be that long ever again. She is so smart and fun to be around.

We took a trip to Kansas to let my kids get to know my brother and his family. We had a blast. Managed to get to Waco once and to the movies to see Angels and Demons, but other than that we just hung out here at the house.. cooked and ate and computered.

I have not knitted a stitch, painted a stroke or pottered a bit for ages. I do however have a sort of garden. But it's so hot I only manage to water. I dug some taters and carrots yesterday and we ate them for dinner last night.

Hoping to keep up with this a little more..

No comments: